News and notes from around the interweb:
- Double Aeroplan miles for travel to select North American cities (triple in premium cabins)
- Coach snack choices coming on United.
— Edward Russell (@e_russell) June 26, 2019
- American’s final MD80 flight will be flight number AA80 on September 4 from Dallas Fort-Worth to Chicago O’Hare departing at 9 a.m. and arriving 11:35 a.m.
- Some Alila hotels now bookable with Hyatt points. Some day I’ll drive a 1966 Cobra (red with white racing stripes, natch) down the Pacific Coast Highway and make a stop at Ventana Big Sur.
Listen to Me (1989)
- I said it was too good to be true or last, the $69 buy up for Qatar Airways business class passengers to use the first class al Safwa lounge in Doha (you could drink hundreds of dollars in fine wines like Chateau Ducru-Beacaillou 2008 and Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2006 for your minor duckets. Reportedly the price is now up to $165 which isn’t crazy but sure adds up for a family.
- US border searches of journalists, because they can remember that journalists at least can highlight bad behavior, which serves as somewhat of a deterrent, most of us have no such protection.
Copyright: andreyuu / 123RF Stock Photo