News and notes from around the interweb:
- Great values redeeming Hyatt points for premium suites this is an underappreciated aspect of the program.
- Starting today and running through June 26 converting Marriott points into Aeroplan miles will receive a 35% bonus. Deals like this were more broadly useful when
StarwoodMarriott points were earned more quickly via credit card. Still lots of you have large balances, and Aeroplan has a reasonable award chart and access to Star Alliance flights.
- Supermodel apologizes for ‘racist’ airport lounge photo. I like the idea that putting your feet up is racist I now have a new reason to tell people not to put their bare feet up on the bulkhead.
- Boom Supersonic pushes back when it expects to fly
- A laptop overheated, the TSA told everyone to run, and passengers were stuck outside the airport interminably without any information. (HT: Reid F.)
— John (@jdm973) June 19, 2019
- American Airlines passengers actually applauded being diverted to Oklahoma City to drop off a drunk passenger.