News and notes from around the interweb:
- People Express airline founder indicted on fraud charges in Newport News airport scandal
- Zero Financial which offers a combo credit card-debit card with up to 3% cash back as a debit card has raised another $20 million in funding
- TWA hotel generates all its own electricity, isn’t connected to the city power grid (WSJ)
- Life imitates The Onion (HT: @ryan_hassett)
— The Onion (@TheOnion) May 24, 2019
- Delta flight attendants are suing over their physical reactions to the airline’s new uniforms. We’ve seen this play out at American and Alaska.
- Increased signup offers for JetBlue personal (50,000) and business (60,000) cards
- Delta subtweets American Airlines.
RT if seatback screens are your favorite part about flying.
— Delta (@Delta) May 23, 2019