News and notes from around the interweb:
- Reclaimed Airbus aircraft parts used to create a line of furniture
- Marriott’s Eastern Explorer Rewards ends May 27
- Etihad discounts, bonus miles and lounge access for UAE senior citizens
- Newark’s terminal B is getting a Jersey Shore-style food court no, not GTL, the Jersey Shore has been a way of life for decades long before the reality show made it famous beyond the Northeast.
- American will no longer charge oversize bag fees for sports and music equipment that aren’t oversized they aren’t doing this as a favor to customers, so presumably they figured out demand curves slope downward.
- The color choices of luxury hotel brand logos
- Hong Kong’s subway system has reversed its ban on the Cathay Pacific ad depicting two men holdingh hands (HT: Christopher G.)