News and notes from around the interweb:
- Democratic Presidential candidate Andrew Yang discovers the challenge of sitting next to a colleague on United Airlines without paying extra and includes it in his financial disclosures. He’s unquestionably the most detail oriented candidate in the current field. (HT: Eric)
- TSA says they don’t discriminate it just HAPPENS that black hair styles are programmed to alarm more at the body scanner. (HT: Reid F)
- Drunk passenger was just practicing her judo sweeps.. on cabin crew.
- Two Qatar Airways flight attendants arrested at Helsinki airport drunk
- The President of the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA gets behind the Green New Deal
- United is testing handing out a rather sad looking sandwich in coach on Houston – Honolulu. I guess it’s free food so maybe customers will like it — whether or not this moves the needle determines if it stays and expands, but I’m not sure this sandwich is really a fair test.
— shipwreck (@shipwre66723600) April 15, 2019
- American Airlines talks Charlotte. 80% connecting passengers, rocking chairs, and the challenge of their small ramp.