News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to scan your Airbnb for hidden cameras
- Norwegian postpones Airbus narrowbody deliveries after all they have no money.
- Someone left behind cremated remains at the Anchorage airport security checkpoint. Normally it’s just our civil liberties we leave behind at the checkpoint.
- United’s business class menus are now more descriptive
- Poorly behaving American Airlines passenger flees through door onto apron hoping to avoid capture of course that never ends well.
- Hong Kong Airlines needs to raise cash to keep its operating license but accounting shenanigans between it and HNA Group have investors nervous.