News and notes from around the interweb:
- DoubleTree charges $60 fee for bringing suspected prostitute to your room
- Involuntary denied boardings are, naturally, down
- Australia’s first piano arrived in 1788 on the HMS Sirius, one of the 11 ships that set sail from England to found a penal colony. The voyage took 8 months.
The piano was just shipped Emirates cargo from Perth to Dubai to London to be used in a performance, restored, and then they’ll be shipped back to Perth.
- Uber CEO’s email to employees about their acquisition of Mideast ridesharing comany Careem
- This seems like a pretty inappropriate ad from AirAsia.
— Melinda TankardReist (@MelTankardReist) March 22, 2019
- Oh, KLM.
This prize-winning show dog was supposed to board a plane from Atlanta to Amsterdam, but instead she disappeared at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Hear from her worried owners and the latest on the search effort, at 4pm.@wsbtv @ATLairport pic.twitter.com/6LD2kQDlhg
— Audrey Washington (@AudreyWSBTV) March 25, 2019