News and notes from around the interweb:
- Inside United Airlines Route Planning
- Since the FAA rigorously tested 737 MAX software, how did problems get through? The FAA pretty much just relies on what Boeing tells them, which contained errors. Can a regulatory oversight agency possibly have the expertise to check what the most advanced industries are doing at this point?
- Tragedies that changed air travel
- Another Japanese pilot over the limit for alcohol, this time with Star Alliance carrier ANA
- E-trade declares infrequent flyers to be annoying.