News and notes from around the interweb:
- Priority Pass testing premium passport and security lanes in the UK
- Rewards cost as a percentage of purchase volume
- Lufthansa orders 20 Boeing 787s and 20 Airbus A350s. It plans to sell 6 of its Airbus A380s back to Airbus within the next 4 years.
- Senators ask the Department of Homeland Security to suspend facial recognition at airports
- KLM starts putting internet into their Airbus A330s and Boeing 777s and starts charging based on time rather than data usage.
- The very first American Airlines Airbus A321 (legacy US Airways) is in for densification.
Indeed, N161UW going in for Oasisization as best as one can determine. https://t.co/AcVOAdSv9b
— JonNYC (@xJonNYC) March 13, 2019
Slow-motion landing at St.Maarten Airport 😍 pic.twitter.com/K7fepwtXFj
— Aviationdaily✈️الطيران يوميآ (@Aviationdailyy) March 14, 2019