News and notes from around the interweb:
- The diet CIA operatives use to beat jet lag and here are real leaked CIA travel tips.
- Interview with the founders of Bonvoyed.com it still amazes me Marriott failed to register that domain.
- Why you shouldn’t cancel your 737 MAX flight interview with me in Washingtonian. If my take here infuriates you, go there to get driven even madder.
- Struggling Malaysia Airlines could be sold — or shut down. Both outcomes seem relatively unlikely to me, but it’s notable that the government is voicing these options. That may just be to signal credibility in regards to fiscal discipline, while making the case that the alternatives are unthinkable so additional subsidies are necessary.
- Captains take note, when planes delay we’re sick of pizza, please order us burgers. Ok thanks.
We’re currently 2.5 hours into a delay leaving Tulsa on @united and our Captain, Matthew just ordered every single person on the plane lunch from Fat Guys Burger Bar. Good people and customer service do still exist! #UA6329 pic.twitter.com/2raUykf4JT
— get me off this airplane (@samrwalker) March 11, 2019
- Unlike at Delta, JetBlue’s Airbus A220s will not feature a window in the lavatory. The struggle is real.
Sorry folks, there will not be a window in the bathroom of JetBlue's #A220, says treasurer Ursula Hurley 🤷🏻♂️
— Edward Russell (@e_russell) March 11, 2019