News and notes from around the interweb:
- The giveaway that JetBlue will announce service to London on April 10
- Police believe London Gatwick drone chaos was an inside job
- 50 years since the first flight of the Concorde. Early readers of this blog learned a trick to fly Concorde roundtrip for $1258.95. Supersonic flights of course may soon make a comeback though great frequent flyer deals like that probably won’t.
- Another American tourist poses for photo and…
My grandmother almost got lost at sea in Iceland today lmaoooo pic.twitter.com/osHrwTEkyr
— babygirl, u dont know (@Xiushook) February 25, 2019
- Convert hotel points to British Airways Avios with a 30% bonus
- Little kid with rare skin condition kicked off American flight on rare disease day.