News and notes from around the interweb:
- Avis Etihad Guest offer of 5000 miles per rental (up to 8000, actually, based on elite status) but that level of elevation if available only through end of month.
- Pretty cool packing video.
If you travel a lot, then these folding techniques are exactly what you need pic.twitter.com/tE1zhMSL4t
— Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) January 19, 2019
- Long Island Rail Road will spend $20 million to study whether to relocate a station not to actually relocate it, not to design the new station, but to study possible new sites. By the way it’s a station with just 30 passengers a day.
- Runaway puppy on the tarmac at LAX
- Drunken student locked up after going berserk on flight after girlfriend dumped him (HT: Mike F.)
- Not what you want to see when you land
Flight 712 Denver to Palm Springs. pic.twitter.com/QVBMWmpzgq
— Natalie Tysdal (@NatalieTysdal) January 19, 2019
- British carrier Flybe announces a crack down on carry on bags