News and notes from around the interweb:
- A passenger brought a gun through a security checkpoint in Atlanta and the TSA says it wasn’t due to staffing shortages. It is, apparently, business as usual.
- Lion Air 737 MAX cockpit voice recorder found
- Asian online travel agency site Zuji shuts down I booked several mistake fares through the site, which was originally formed to be an Asian Orbitz by a group of airlines, may it rest in peace.
- Iranian carrier operates the final Boeing 727 passenger flight with an aircraft originally delivered to Air France in 1980.
- Drunken Air Namibia flight crew suspended
- Etihad increasing its share of Jet Airways to 49% guess they didn’t want this one to go the same way as air berlin and Alitalia. And we still don’t have details of Delta’s claimed flight to India made possible because of their political ‘victory’ over Gulf carriers flying to the U.S.
Gateway of India, Mumbai