News and notes from around the interweb:
- Traveling with your kids makes them better in school
- Purposely booking tight connections hoping the airline will provide a car transfer across the tarmac
- More subsidies for American Airlines: Tech Ops – Tulsa reopened Hangar 2’s Dock 2D after modifications paid for by taxpayers.
- The Norwegian Air 737 that had to divert to Shiraz, Iran is still stuck there because of sanctions.
- Ecuadorian carrier TAME will cancel its New York route and shed the Airbus A330-200 it uses for the flight.
- Lufthansa now beats out Air France as Europe’s biggest airline
- Government shutdown could delay launch of passenger flights at Paine Field
- Customs and Border Protection finalizes rules for social media surveillance
Copyright: andreyuu / 123RF Stock Photo