News and notes from around the interweb:
- Are casino loyalty programs driving small players away from Las Vegas?
- Ambulance-chasing lawyers going after the Lion Air 737 MAX disaster
- I recently wrote about two American Airlines flights that diverted within about a week of each other when two spouses were fighting. The holiday season brings out the best in us (two data points is a trend!). Here’s a new incident. If you don’t like each other please do not travel together.
- Don’t leave elderly Parkinsons patients alone at the gate
- Alaska Airlines MVP Gold 75K members can no longer give away the lounge passes they earn so those passes are largely useless for elites who take advantage of their benefit of discounted lounge membership.
- Whatever it takes to deal with the effects of United’s slimline seats.