News and notes from around the interweb:
- You know that legendary El Al security? Looks like “a senior El Al security employee, a former Shin Bet security services official” was using their aircraft to smuggle cocaine.
- Icelandair buyout of Wow Air could be in jeopardy
Wow Air, Copyright: zhukovsky / 123RF Stock Photo
- Don’t call your bank using the phone number Google gives you there’s a new way scammers are stealing banking details
- Lufthansa will cut a flight attendant from Airbus A330 flights and “is considering a further development of the Purser’s role.”
- Airlines removing paper from seat back pockets to save fuel
- When a Boston-bound Amtrak train stalled for six hours it had no flushable toilets and things got pretty ugly..
- Short history of Singapore Airlines