News and notes from around the interweb:
- Stormy Daniels was pretty unhappy with Aer Lingus for losing her luggage but the Aer Lingus team managed to win her back. By the way the 13 year old boy in me always loved the name of that airline.
- The CEO of Qantas says Qatar should leave oneworld of course since the decision-maker is Akbar al-Baker that’s exactly what you’d say if you really wanted him to stay.
- It’s fine to bring frozen turkey through airport security but if your ice packs melt, they become liquid, and then they’re banned.
- You can understand why South African Airways is such a basket case by looking at corruption at the highest levels of the South African government (HT: Joe Brancatelli)
Copyright: tupungato / 123RF Stock Photo
- Airlines from 5 countries are currently banned from flying to the U.S. Countries that haven’t had air service in recent years and don’t codeshare with those who do aren’t considered.
- air berlin’s CEO was supposed to sell the airline before everything collapsed.
air berlin at New York JFK on September 29
- The things we teach children matter in real life. (HT: David F.)