News and notes from around the interweb:
- Why we’ll never run out of credit card numbers
- 31 best sushi restaurants in America I think New York is underrepresented, DC’s Sushi Taro shouldn’t make this list, and certainly neither should Uchi in my home town of Austin. However thrilled to see Chicago’s Kyoten gaining recognition.
- Saudia is installing flat beds in Airbus A320 business class
- San Jose Marriott workers end strike with new agreement. The strike in Oakland is over too. Hopefully the rest of the strikes will be settled quickly because Marriott is playing hardball with their customers too while this goes on.
- Has Southwest’s reputation fully recovered since a passenger was killed in April as a result of an uncontained engine failure?
- Mitt Romney’s election to the Senate means his departure from Marriott’s board