News and notes from around the interweb:
- Why airline passenger stories go viral
- TSA testing screening technology to scan you up to 25 feet away
- How a Saudi royal used the Ritz-Carlton to crush opposition
Ritz-Carlton Riyadh, Credit: Ritz-Carlton
- Etihad rebranding to be less premium
- FAA relaxes bureaucratic restrictions on flight examiners to make it easier for them to give pilot exams and get more pilots in the air more quickly.
- IHG Rewards Club properties worth redeeming for if only the program had a way to redeem for premium rooms, offered suite upgrades to elites as a published benefit, and applied most benefit to redemption stays.