News and notes from around the interweb:
- Qantas accidentally led tons of members to think they were invited to the airline’s Chairmans Lounge by emailing the wrong distribution list.
- “Meghan Markle’s Airport Outfit Is a Master Class in Traveling in Comfort”
- According to Norwegian’s CEO there is “no chance” that airlines can continue to offer current fares, though he doesn’t know when they will rise.
- Chase is expanding its branch network. Why now? It turns out they had been banned from doing so by the Obama administration since 2012.
Copyright: jetcityimage / 123RF Stock Photo
- Delta isn’t looking for scope relief from its pilots
- United’s Houston hub is doing better with higher energy prices. The airline has described Houston as a built-in fuel hedge.