News and notes from around the interweb:
- Finnair’s business class award space is awful no matter what you’re airline’s award availability website says.
- Ritz-Carlton’s first cruise ships sets sail let’s hope guests fare better than at the Ritz-Carlton Boston
- 21% checking account interest, with a catch
- When hotels change their cancellation rules after you book
- San Francisco Mayor supports striking Marriott workers In 2004 hotels locked out workers in the city during a contract dispute and then-Mayor Gavin Newsom actually joined the picket line.
- Air India 737 went through a brick wall and kept going
Tiruchy, Tamil Nadu. Air India Express flight to Dubai hit the boundary wall of the Tiruchy International Airport during its take off from Tiruchy. No casualties reported so https://t.co/sbL0BxNyOf Ashok Kumar pic.twitter.com/5jn7LI0XJ4
— ASHOK KUMAR (@ashokkumar_TNIE) October 12, 2018
And this one is like a deep gash. pic.twitter.com/p9oE3j3KKx
— Tarun Shukla (@shukla_tarun) October 12, 2018