News and notes from around the interweb:
- $100 million Dish Network-CNN lawsuit over inflight TV viewing fees
- Delta has Airbus A220 flights (aka Bombardier C-Series) on sale for the first time today
- Uber asked the SEC for permission to give equity to drivers SEC rules would otherwise require such broad-based ownership to trigger disclosure and filing requirements. A previous request, with the SEC under the leadership of an Obama administration appointee, was denied. However the SEC is now rethinking Rule 701.
Copyright: think4photop / 123RF Stock Photo
- 50% bonus buying Aegean Miles&Bonus miles they have one of the very best award charts but add fuel surcharges and have some tough routing rules.
- The woman who wanted to bring a squirrel onto a Frontier Airlines flight is now planning to sue
- Dog is my co-pilot