This week Hyatt launched a new points-earning, redemption and new elite status benefits for members at Exhale Spas, a brand they’ve acquired.
Will Run for Miles reports that there’s a new promotion offering Explorist status with annual Exhale membership.
Exhale has a new promotion: existing and new annual Exhale members (who join by November 15, 2018) will receive World of Hyatt Explorist status through February 29, 2020. Registration is required.
…The email I received said to email ajames at exhalespa.com.
Explorist status gets you,
- 4 club lounge upgrade awards
- 20% bonus on points earned through stays (and spend with Exhale)
- Upgrades (excludes suites, rooms with club access)
- 2pm late check-out
- MGM M life Gold
Club Lounge at the Grand Hyatt New York
The cost of an annual Exhale membership in Dallas is $175 per month but varies by location. Benefits of an annual membership in Dallas are:
- Unlimited barre, cardio, yoga + HIIT classes
- Use of the Mind Body Gym and The Highland Hotel Pool during exhale hours
- 25% off spa therapies
- 15% off boutique purchases
- 15% off private training
- Initial gift of 1 complimentary 15-minute acupuncture consultation
- Exclusive member perks, access to member-only events, and preferred rates with partners
- Annual anniversary gift
If you live near an Exhale spa and value unlimited barre, cardio, and yoga then an annual membership can make sense. With the new Hyatt partnership spend earns points, too. Explorist status is a nice kicker but I wouldn’t spend this much for that status on its own.
Terms and conditions of the offer are available from Will Run for Miles.