News and notes from around the interweb:
- City National Bank Crystal Visa Infinite 75,000 point signup bonus must apply in-branch, this bank targets high net worth individuals, but no annual fee authorized users get the card’s travel credits.
I first covered this card three years ago, and of course when it had a signup bonus (the bank even threatened me over publicizing it, writing to me that I had “scrapped [sic] unauthorized content off one of our web pages and duplicated a content offer that’s only allowable to our existing clients. This is a regulatory requirement from the OCC.”).
- American Airlines is expanding its codeshare with China Southern. Though China Southern is still a member of SkyTeam, American invested in the Guangzhou-based carrier.
- Deal struck for St. Regis Princeville on Kauai
- Air India starts offering Star Alliance award redemption online it’s shocking that this is only beginning in 2018.
- Singapore Airlines cancels Wellington flight after pilot fails alcohol test.
- Did an Allegiant flight ‘fly through’ Hurricane Florence? No, just over it and they reported a turbulence free flight.