News and notes from around the interweb:
- Alaska Airlines small business visa initial bonus is up to 32,500 miles after $1000 spend, plus the usual companion ticket (HT: Doctor of Credit I have gotten great value over the years from the companion tickets since my wife’s family lives closest to an airport served only by Horizon Air though the best days were back when it was valid on first class tickets.
- Terrifying attack on a German airport. Watch for it.. (HT: Paul H.)
- Every country’s tourism slogans
- United wants to send the hardest working person in America to Tahiti in business class with their old seats.
- Ryanair is accusing the UK’s air traffic control provider of discriminating against it — and other London Stansted airport carriers of course is discriminating against Ryanair even unreasonable considering this is an airline that may have stopped refilling soap in its lavs to save money?
— Lost At E Minor (@lostateminor) February 8, 2015
- Jeff Bezos hotelier? In Jeff Bezos’ high school valedictory speech he said he wanted to build hotels in space.