News and notes from around the interweb:
- How to avoid crowds at Paris tourist attractions
- Echoes of 1997 production meltdown in Boeing 737 pileup
- How the 737 MAX 10 landing gear works.
- Australia sues Trivago for falsely representing hotel prices as the cheapest when they were the prices that paid the highest commission, and presenting false savings amounts to consumers.
- Hotel occupancy, which has been tracking last year’s record, has just crossed the period of the year where there are the least amount of rooms full. There’s a good chance that this year will fall below last year’s record which was inflated in late summer and early fall by hurricanes.
- 10 people who lacked citizenship from any country