News and notes from around the interweb:
- Google is offering hotel discounts to Google One subscribers
- Frequent flyer Jan Koum is resting and vesting at Facebook
- Reader Tommy L. suggests WD40, says it worked great on the wheels of his 14 year old luggage. Have you ever tried to loosen tight wheels that make funny noises before?
- Southwest grounded 66 planes because their weight records were off
- Another effort to unionize Delta flight attendants
- The peacock that United Airlines refused to allow onboard as an emotional support animal has died unexpectedly.
- I’m not quite sure I’d call this a hack. (HT >a href=”https://twitter.com/jbhenchman/status/1029713236332036096″ target=_blank>@jbhenchman)
— David Herzig (@professortax) August 15, 2018