News and notes from around the interweb:
- The worst things flight attendants have to deal with also known as What’s Grosser Than Gross?
- Emirates is now pouring wine for economy passengers from bottles instead of giving out minis
- LAX has launched its $1.86 billion plan to “modernize, upgrade and connect Terminals 2, 3, and the Tom Bradley International Terminal.” Airport projects – like many government construction projects in the U.S. – cost a lot. But nowhere seemingly as much as at LAX, where the automated people mover they’re building will cost more than a billion dollars per mile.
- Here’s Why Your Visa Gift Cards Are Getting Rejected At Walmart
- New Priority Pass restaurant option in Syracuse
- Bank of America and Citi Visa cards are coding Plastiq charges as cash advances. Chase Visa cards are limiting Plastiq payments to 20% of your credit limit. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Interesting data via Foregenix: