News and notes from around the interweb:
- Low marks from the health department correlate with good food. And besides there used to be mice in one of the United lounges at Washington Dulles.
So the American Flagship Lounge at LAX was last inspected by the health department 3 days ago… It got a B. pic.twitter.com/mTJuzpDlYV
— Benji Stawski (@BenjiStawski) May 20, 2018
- Citi inks $425 million deal to extend their Sears co-brand ironically it was Sears which launched the Discover card (when they owned brokerage Dean Witter and were making inroads into financial services).
- Are higher fuel prices going to drive up airfares? Overall I suggest,
“How the overall economy does is going to influence demand for tickets,” said Gary Leff, a travel-industry analyst and author of the View from the Wing blog.
- Who’s in charge of the REAL ID database? since the TSA wants everyone to have a REAL ID-compliant license to clear the security checkpoint.
- Taking a 21 hour 5 stop Southwest Airlines itinerary on purpose
- Aer Lingus flight photobombed the royal wedding. (HT: Tommy L.)
— NPAS Benson (@NPASBenson) May 20, 2018