News and notes from around the interweb:
- Blackstone is unloading the last of its investment in Hilton
- Xiamen Air provides free transit hotels — here’s the adventure it takes to actually use one what if you had to take a cab and pay in Chinese currency but couldn’t get any at the airport – and the airline wanted you to share a room?
- Now Delta vassal Aeromexico is complaining about Emirates. The UAE thought they were done with this, now they get a proxy war?
Copyright: noratm / 123RF Stock Photo
- I’ll link to anything about the Theme Building at LAX
- In order to buy Air France’s first class ground experience in Paris you now have to have flown Air France first class in the past 12 months. However if you qualify you can now also buy the service when departing in Delta business class from Paris on an Air France ticket.
- Horrible: Deaf, pregnant passenger punched in stomach on Frontier flight
Copyright: zhukovsky / 123RF Stock Photo