News and notes from around the interweb:
- The Hyatt Regency Phoenix considers their Presidential Suite a standard upgrade so you can confirm it with Suite Upgrade awards or Hyatt points.
- How Enterprise Car Rental is trying to quash peer-to-peer rentals
- Spirit will introduce inflight wifi. Now that they’re even participating in TSA PreCheck and their Big Front Seat remains one of the better values in travel I’d actually be willing to fly them.
Of course Spirit doesn’t service my home airport in Austin. We have Allegiant, Frontier, Norwegian, and Sun Country though. So if Frontier ever offers internet…
- Rapper Kamaiyah arrested at airport security at Hartford’s Bradley International Airport. I didn’t know who she was, but she’s in a Sprite commercial with LeBron James.
The artist, whose legal name is Kamaiyah Johnson, was charged with interfering with police and second-degree breach of peace charges after an incident at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
According to a police report, state troopers assigned to the airport responded after TSA agents said Johnson refused to remove her head cover, which had set off an alarm at a checkpoint.
- Miami airport asked Orlando to prom..
— Miami Int'l Airport (@iflymia) May 10, 2018