News and notes from around the interweb:
- Two new Priority Pass restaurants added in Miami in addition to Corona Beach House which already takes Priority Pass.
- British Airways CEO admits their 2-4-2 business class layout isn’t competitive but we’ve been hearing that for a long time, and the most we’re promised is a lamp, a 10% bigger storage drawer, a place for reading glasses and a new small storage spot. They’ll figure out direct aisle access but with a dense configuration.. eventually.
- The President of Taiwan’s secret lounge inside Taipei Taoyuan Airport
- We give Southwest fare more latitude in our opinions than we do with United
- What’s going to happen to the 62 Airbus A350s and 52 Boeing 787s Etihad has on order now that the airline is retrenching?
Etihad Airbus A380
- North Korea wants to open up international air routes and is willing to open its airspace to South Korea. (HT: One Mile at a Time)