News and notes from around the interweb:
- Europe’s biggest airplane graveyard
- Fantastic hotel requests of the rich and famous
- Are resort fees the cause of lower Las Vegas tourism? Resort fees are just opaque price increases, higher prices can be expected to reduce quantity of demand all else equal.
- The world’s busiest overseas route there are over 80 flights a day on average between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur… and the route is even drivable.
Petronas Towers from the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Long-Awaited KC Airport Rebuild Moving Ahead (HT: Cranky Flier)
- A bubble hotel in the middle of the jungle