News and notes from around the interweb:
- Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club elite status after one business class flight
- Aloha Airlines Flt. 243: 30 years later — recalling terror in the skies
- Delta Medallion members wed
- You can now earn Singapore Airlines miles flying on Scoot. Please don’t redeem them for Scoot travel, though, because you can do so much better with your points.
- Emirates told a family with nut allergies to sit in the lavatory
Siblings with nut allergies made to spend seven-hour Emirates flight with blankets over their heads https://t.co/2p24QSdu3a
— Egypt & MENA Updates (@Egy_U) April 27, 2018
- The CEO of Aeroplan parent Aimia is stepping down after company loses its unique selling proposition and undermining the case for spinning off loyalty programs in the process.
- Aeroplan previews how your points will become worth less when they divorce from Air Canada in 2020.