News and notes from around the interweb:
- American Express will enter the Chinese market
- JetBlue keeps pushing back plans for transatlantic service amidst cost cutting
- ANA never really wanted A380s, but had to take them and plans to fly them to Hawaii with the second densest configuration in the world – but with a first class cabin.
- Hackers Designed a ‘Master Key’ to Unlock Millions of Hotel Room Doors (HT: Paul H.)
Copyright: kenishirotie / 123RF Stock Photo
- I’ll be speaking at TravelCon in September
- Etihad’s new first class and Residence pajamas, designed to be worn any time. (HT: One Mile at a Time)