News and notes from around the interweb:
- Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover are “planning to combine their online payment options into a single button” to compete with Paypal for online shopping checkout.
- 30% off select Singapore Airlines redemptions. It’s valid for bookings made by April 30 and travel in May, and 23 destinations are available for business class. (HT: Tiffany who notes, “Singapore’s new A380 business class is operating between Singapore and Sydney on flights 221/222 and 231/232, so if you see space on those flights I’d definitely choose those over flight 288.”)
- What SeaTac airport looked like in 1949
- Virgin Atlantic to offer new afternoon tea service in lounge and inflight
- Transatlantic discounter Wow Air now offers a premium fare bundle that includes it’s “BigSeat”
Wow Air, Copyright: zhukovsky / 123RF Stock Photo
- Alienware built a decadent gaming hotel room at the Hilton Panama