News and notes from around the interweb:
- The problem with Uber pin drops and vehicle ETAs in big cities – and how they’re working to fix it
- Underscoring the importance of influencing government to its business model Delta names Michael Huerta, recently FAA Administator, to its Board of Directors.
- Alaska Airlines imposes new restrictions on emotional support animals
- British Airways pilot was prepared to fly to Mauritius despite being visibly intoxicated
- I’m such a dinosaur. I still go to iflyswa.com to book Southwest Airlines tickets and to usairwaysmastercard.com to pay my Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Silver Mastercard. How long will it take me to update the URLs I type into my browser (admittedly with autocomplete)? I guess until those URLs stop forwarding.
- Mariah Carey checks into a hostel. (HT: JohnnyJet)