News and notes from around the interweb:
- You can now buy gift cards with Delta miles. That sets a floor of 7/10ths of a cent per mile — which is not good — at least until they devalue the redemption rate.
- Does anyone else order room service in courses so food doesn’t get cold? JohnnyJet says he doesn’t get charged more than one delivery fee.
- FAA announced an airworthiness directive for some Boeing 787s with Rolls Royce engines.
- United shopping portal bonus (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Reducing the cost of some Delta one way awards with throwaway returns
- Detroit needs choices besides Delta
- Many seat manufacturers are now offering to put a door on myriad business class seats