News and notes from around the interweb:
- Canadian Hells Angels terrorize hotel with 1 star reviews (HT: Paul H.)
- I guess I need to start commenting about World of Hyatt more on Instagram, right?
- After United’s attempt to replace quarterly employee performance bonuses with a much less expensive lottery for prizes and the ensuing backlash the airline now says they are delaying any changes to next year. (HT: One Mile at a Time)
- Virgin Atlantic is reducing the cost of infant fares on award tickets
- UK may impose on the spot fines for drunk passengers
- Brussels Airlines will retain its own brand and add premium economy rather than getting assimilated into
the Borga low cost subsidiary of Lufthansa Group.