News and notes from around the interweb:
- The jetBlue flight attendant who ditched 60 pounds of cocaine at LAX has been sentenced to time served
- Internet of Things for aviation gets real
- Review of the new documentary about my award booking partner Steve Belkin also known as beaubo.
- A full throated defense of Southwest’s changing the value of its points.
- Etihad has seen a lot of cutbacks in their premium cabin soft product, so I guess it’s not surprising that they’re touting as a good thing new meals in collaboration with the UAE Department of Health
- Sabre’s attempt to explain blockchain
- Up to 50,000 AAdvantage miles for buying or selling a home through a real estate agent that’s picked for you you’re getting some of the commission rebated to you in miles.
- Another passenger dragged off a plane, a year after David Dao. This time not quite as violently.. and over mosquitos. (HT: Jessica Puckett)
They held me by the collar and dragged me through the aisle, I heard crew saying 'if you have a problem with mosquitoes then why don't you leave India?': Dr.Saurabh Rai, Passenger who was offloaded from IndiGo flight in Lucknow after alleged altercation over mosquitoes in flight pic.twitter.com/oAQO6cTTAH
— ANI (@ANI) April 10, 2018