News and notes from around the interweb:
- Use sticky notes to make your passport last longer
- Earn 5000 bonus Membership Rewards Points using Amex Express Checkout
- While Citi virtue signals on guns, Wells Fargo says “I do not believe that the American public wants banks to decide which legal products consumers can and cannot buy.”
Copyright: jetcityimage / 123RF Stock Photo
- The FBI is still searching for a fugitive mechanic from the 1996 Valujet crash
- After running out of it a week ago in the Concorde Room, TravelZork tells me that Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle is now appearing in the London Heathrow Terminal 3 and London Gatwick Galleries First lounges. oneworld emeralds flying American out of terminal 3 should definitely be hitting up the BA lounge rather than American’s own lounge there..
Grand Siecle is usually only served on board in First and in the Concorde Room at Heathrow T5. It is an excellent champagne which is a blend of the best grapes from the best parcels of land from three exceptional vintage years. Unfortunately, they do not seem to have it in Galleries First at T5 however they do have Tattinger which I am fond of and much prefer to Henriot. Apparently due to the Henriot shortage I mentioned last week, Tattinger and LPGS will replace them for the time being.
- I thought this was interesting, joint American Airlines-China Southern advertising in Chinese in Southern California.
— Brandon rabbitt (@Brabbworld) April 8, 2018