News and notes from around the interweb:
- Where we really need Priority Boarding. I bet this would generate credit card signups for American, too.
— gary leff (@garyleff) April 6, 2018
- Uber ratings inflation
- Surprising absolutely no one American Express will kill Plenti on July 10
- Air New Zealand’s “flat beds designed for infants which allow them to lie down during take off and landing”
- American adding 15 regional gates to DFW terminal E satellite. They’re converting 9 unusued mainline gates into 15 regional gates.
- LAX is installing ‘Tooshlights’ so people know when bathroom stalls are free (HT: @aheeger)