News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta unadvertised award sale coach between US and Mexico from 6000 miles each way (66% off compared to ‘regular price’ for the airline that claims not to have regular price).
- American’s Boston Admirals Club at gate B4 has closed for renovation. The B30 club remains open, and they’ve set up a ‘Guest Services Center’ for those with club access near gate B6. These generally have agents to assist with travels and snacks (and bottled water for takeaway!).
DFW A Concourse Guest Services Center
- Radisson revamping a bunch of hotels and will even open new Radisson Blus in the US
- Orlando gives up effort to oust the TSA
- United is reviewing its pet shipping program and not taking new reservations at this time. However they are making an exception for Guam where they’re the only option.
- Where Air China’s business plan comes from, via Airline Weekly:
Air China studied and implemented Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era and strived to guide its reform and development with new ideas, new thinking and new strategies, forge ahead and work in a down-to-earth way.
- Etihad is pulling out of Vietnam