News and notes from around the interweb:
- Wyndham’s homesharing redemptions at 15,000 points per night per bedroom can be an amazing value. It’s why one of my biggest regrets in miles and points is that I don’t have a legacy Wyndham Visa that still earns 2 points per dollar spent. How good a value? check this out.
- Keep the lights or air conditioning on in your hotel room without leaving your room key behind
- American Airlines unions are sniping at each other over whether to sue the airline
- Amtrak is ending the option to charter trains. They will still let private rail car owners hitch their cars to existing service although even that is seeing new restrictions.
Copyright: tdezenzio / 123RF Stock Photo
- The food court at the Kansas City airport was briefly closed for.. bed bugs. With all the people passing through airports and bringing things with them I’m surprised this doesn’t happen more often. Reportedly they didn’t make it into the kitchen areas. (HT: Loyalty Lobby)
- Hilarious dark road signs in Bhutan