News and notes from around the interweb:
- Delta will refuse to transport emotional support animals who eat off seat back tray tables (HT: Douglas M.)
- The American Airlines pilot who saw a UFO speaks out
- Qantas flies New York – Los Angeles and sells the flight to carry passengers to and from their connecting Australia service. They can only carry passengers between the two cities that they bring to the U.S. or are carrying out of the U.S.
- Atlanta’s airport will spend another $1.5 million to support A380s. They’ve already spent $44 million. And they don’t actually get any A380 service.
- Man struck in head by plane during Navy training exercise on Arctic ice (HT: Ken A.)
- Stop. The. Madness.