News and notes from around the interweb:
- A couple of weeks ago I asked whether American would be deploying Boeing 757s with lie flat seats to domestic routes. Dallas – Anchorage was supposed to get a 737 MAX but looks now like there’s a lie flat 757 scheduled for summer. (HT: aristophe)
- Cleveland airport now has a restaurant giving $28 credits for Priority Pass
- Free CLEAR airport security trial
- 20% bonus on transfers to Etihad notably transfers from US credit card partners and from Starwood are not eligible.
- Park Hyatt Goa being sold to ITC hotels which runs its own branded properties, some of which are part of Starwood’s luxury collection. We’ll have to see if Hyatt loses the flag.
- Chili’s has a loyalty program that gives you free chips and salsa or non-alcoholic beverage every time, I’ll have to try this out at an airport location to ensure those aren’t excluded.
Copyright: robwilson39 / 123RF Stock Photo