News and notes from around the interweb:
- Automatically track your reservations and get price reductions using a free robo-lawyer
- Discounted Delta award travel to Asia 50,000 miles roundtrip in economy book by March 20, travel by May 24.
- Singapore Airlines open to taking a stake in Air India
- Star Alliance program Avianca LifeMiles will let you buy elite qualifying miles for Avianca award flights. They’ll monetize anything… though this one kind of makes sense to me to offer without charge, hotel programs generally do it while airlines don’t.
- Plane loses its $368 million cargo of gold, platinum and diamonds on takeoff (HT: @YouCanBeNice2)
- New Star Alliance redemption opportunity: EVA Air will launch daily nonstop service between Taipei and Chiang Mai, Thailand starting July 1.
- There will be an Aer Lingus credit card coming, too