News and notes from around the interweb:
- Check out the new Miles to Go podcast hosted by Edward Pizzarello. Several of your favorite travel bloggers are on the early episodes, and I lead off the first one.
- The Onion: Each passenger has own theory about how guy got into first class
- United is no longer listing ‘optional’ available items on their printed menus. Most customers won’t know to ask for gel pillows and mattress pads.
Based on my general estimation that the Polaris soft product investment is too good for United I agree with Lucky, “They’ll load fewer of these, and then eventually they’ll no doubt cut these ‘due to customer feedback and lack of demand.'”
- Etihad first class now gets free wifi.
— Etihad Airways (@EtihadAirways) March 10, 2018
- The reason a map on the ground of the Austin airport near baggage claim misspells the names of streets
- Delta’s new video discouraging ramp agents and cargo employees from unionizing.