News and notes from around the interweb:
- Fly SWISS first class for $430
- The MIT study claiming super low earnings by Uber drivers turns out to be very wrong.
- 10 worst US cities for bed bugs
- TSA is changing the math on PreCheck to make the program look better
- The roof of a New York LaGuardia hangar was blown away on Friday. (HT: Zach Honig)
— Troy Bernier (@TroyBernier) March 2, 2018
- Delivery flight of Qantas 787-9 in indigenous livery from Boeing to Alice Springs in the Northern Territory