News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lawsuit: Woman claims Delta let a man grope her because he was a Platinum Medallion. I don’t buy it. Maybe if he was a revenue-based Delta 360, on the other hand… In this case I’m pretty sure the guy did it because he was a creep and drunk, not because he thought it was a SkyMiles benefit.
- A mock airline sells first class flights that never leave the ground, just so you can see what it’s like. And they claim to have been fully booked since 2016. (HT: Jonathan W.)
- If your Hyatt status is dropping remember to match to MGM M life by the end of the month so you can then match back.
- The Department of Transportation says airlines don’t kill pets, pets kill themselves (HT: Ryan Boyd)
- Buy 2 20oz Dr. Peppers get $5 Uber credit (maximum $25 in Uber credit over 5 separate days) (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- A brief tour through government involvement in US airlines from 1925 to present.